Hash Game: Creating Greater Value Integration Between Blockchain Games and Decentralized Finance
Blockchain games, which are categorized under GameFi, are an essential part of the entire crypto ecosystem and one of the hottest development projects at the moment. According to My Token’s data, hundreds of blockchain game projects currently appear in the GameFi category, with a total market value of around 14 billion USD (more than 100 billion yuan)
The popularity of Gamefi games originated from the Play to Earn concept, in which players can play and earn digitized rewards or game assets produced and monetized by the blockchain-based game. This value-added system of not requiring players to rely fully on their skills but just to be able to play anywhere, anytime quickly became the industry’s focus, eventually forming a unique financial system that is GameFi.
Fast forward to 2022, the crypto market has been severely affected by the influence of the US stock market. The bubbles accumulated in the bull market burst one by one, bringing the entire crypto market into a bear market slump. This bear market is not a real market downturn but can be said to be a round of screening for strength and value. This is even more evident in the GameFi market. This market downturn will gradually eliminate projects with poor playability and ecological sustainability. In contrast, high-quality games projects will have enough time to fine-tune and upgrade their games, community, and ecology to have a stronger strength to enter the market in the future. It can be said that this stage is the starting point of reshaping the face of blockchain games, and it is also the real beginning of GameFi’s entry into the 2.0 era.
In 2022, Miracle Venture Capital Club (MVCC) diversified business club joined the blockchain game industry to explore the infinite possibilities of a new entertainment offering, and the Hash Game came into being.
Hash Games: The Next Trend in the Gaming World
The Hash Game is an innovative blockchain-driven game created by MVCC club based on the BSC chain, which adopts a unique transaction hash gameplay and is supported by an original insurance mechanism. The hash game gameplay rules are automatically executed by smart contracts, eliminating human interference and aiming to create a fair, just, open, and decentralized game ecology. In addition, it is worth mentioning that the hash game DAPP smart contract has been audited by the authoritative international blockchain audit company [CERTIK], which further guarantees the security of user assets.
1) Hash gameplay mechanism
The transaction hash in a hash game is a value composed of 68 letters and numbers generated during each blockchain transfer. The figure below is an example of the transaction hash value.
You must transfer a certain number of MVCC or MVCR tokens to participate in the game. After the transfer, the game will determine whether the players have successfully passed or failed the game according to the last two digits of the transfer’s hash value (for a pass, it must be one letter and one number, in any order. If you receive the hash value as both numbers or both letters, that is a fail)
1)Insurance support mechanism
After purchasing the game contract you want to play, you can buy the hash game insurance policy service. If you fail to pass six consecutive MVCC game rounds, the smart contract will automatically trigger the insurance mechanism, and the system will transfer the equivalent MVCR amount to the player for them to continue playing.
Hash Game Process:
1. The BSC blockchain automatically generates the transaction hash, and the last two values of the transaction hash determine whether the game is a pass or a fail.
2. For the game to be a pass, the last two values of the transaction hash must be a combination of one letter and one number in any order. If you receive the hash value as both numbers or both letters, that is counted as a fail.
3. For example, a player plays the 6300BUSD contract, and they put 100BUSD in the first game. After passing the level, the smart contract will automatically transfer 200BUSD to their cold wallet.
4. As long as the player successfully passes any level, they are considered to have already finished their daily mission and can continue playing the next day.
5. If players do not pass the level, they can continue playing according to the Martingale method of 200BUSD, 400BUSD, 800BUSD, 1600BUSD, and 3200BUSD.
6. If players fail to pass the level six consecutive times, the game will activate the insurance mechanism, and the system will transfer 6300 MVCR tokens to their cold wallet.
7. Players can continue to use MVCR tokens to play the game, and they can get BUSD by completing the level. They can end the day’s mission if they successfully beat the level once.
8. The MVCR tokens can be converted back to BUSD in 120 days.
2)Ecosystem Governance Token
With a total circulation of 10 million, MVCC tokens are not only the primary token throughout the entire hash game ecology but also the governance token of the MVCC club DAO ecosystem.
It is reported that the MVCC token received its highest increase in value (200%) after launching on PancakeSwap. According to official updates, MVCC will launch the MVCC token in the coming months on other major mainstream CEX and DEX exchanges.
In my opinion, even if the crypto market is relatively sluggish, it cannot hide the ecological value of the GameFi field and MVCC. According to CoinTelegraph’s latest blockchain game market report, in the next few years, the GameFi industry will grow up to 15 times the current market size.
For MVCC, the crypto bear market has instead become the best time for it to impact the blockchain game market. If a stable ecological foundation system is established at this time, the arrival of the bull market will infinitely promote the large-scale outbreak of the MVCC ecology and usher in its own “GameFi 2.0” era.